Topic

Home Page 1 Forums Dont’ Miss This Topic! Its IMPORTANT Jim rempe training ball manual =762=

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Jim rempe training ball manual >> [ Download ]

Jim rempe training ball manual >> [ Read Online ]

Nov 9, 2004 Does anyone here use the Jim Rempe Training Ball from Aramith? I know it comes with a manual but I really didnt read everything on there.
    Hi! I bought a used Jim Rempe training ball. there were no instructions. Does any one have a scan of the instruction of using this ball?
    The Rempe Training ball has two patterns one for beginners and the other for on how to use the training ball and fully control a cue ball; Instruction manual is
    The Jim Rempe cue training ball will help every player with their cue ball control. Learn how to leave The Jimmy Rempe special pool training manual. With 13
    Ballsak Sport – Red/Black – Clip-on Cue Ball Case, Cue Ball Bag for Attaching Cue Balls, Pool Balls, Billiard. Aramith Professional Billiards Fun Training Ball Collection With Instruction Booklet Endorsed by World’s Famous Coach. The Aramith 2-1/4″ regulation size training
    Jim Rempe’s Training Ball will help you see where to hit the cue ball for spin and a 20-page Jim Rempe special Pool-Training Manual, with 13 detailed
    Learn to be a billiards sharp shooter with this Jim Rempe training cue ball. patterns embedded in the ball for wear resistance and a 56-page training manual.
    Dec 28, 2015 Buy Aramith 2-1/4″ Regulation Size Billiard Ball: Jim Rempe Training Cue Ball with Instruction Manual at Walmart.com.Apr 1, 2015
    Jan 14, 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.